Thursday, May 7, 2020

Mindful creativity- Mandala drawing


💗Random Mandala drawing Guided Mindfulness practice💗 If you are new to meditation, you can watch this... Tried Instagram live in May during our national lockdown because of Covid-19. A kind friend joined me spontaneously and a couple of friends told me that it was meditative to watch me draw with my voice... so sharing it here too.... go ahead and create some Mandala or just watch and relax... 😁 You can leave some comments here or at my Instagram or Facebook page. Would love to see your creations too.🤩 Instagram @yogawithec  
Facebook at www.facebook.com/yogawithec 🙏😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phoenix - a symbol of hope, renewal, rebirth and grace

I love to watch and observe birds in the wild - they may be in flocks or solitude. They may be very still, waiting for their preys or diving...